For teachers, back-to-school time can be just as exciting as it is stressful. Engaging with new students, implementing lesson plans, and preparing for a productive year are all likely to keep you very busy.

Some diseases, like Norovirus (“winter vomiting bug”), the common cold and flu bugs are transmissible for several days and can live on hard surfaces such as door handles and walls. Therefore, cross contamination can be particularly widespread in school environments.

Keeping a classroom germ-free, especially during periods of heavy sickness is a team effort that helps teachers and students stay at school and minimise absenteeism though sickness.




If you’re a childcare provider, you know that keeping children in a clean environment is vital. Infants and toddlers can be adorable, yet at the same time, they are prime magnets for germs.

Where children spend time together in close proximity and share toys and equipment, the transfer of colds, flu and other infections such as Norovirus (“winter vomiting bug”) are hard to avoid. Of course, they can’t yet master good cleanliness on their own, so high standards of hygiene and sanitisation are needed to prevent any cross-contamination.

Even the most experienced childcare professional can forget to clean some surfaces. Germs can be sneaky and spread rapidly, especially during outbreaks of high infection.




Achieving good results from disinfection no longer needs to be time consuming. Our products are fast, simple, and don’t require elbow grease; in fact, it’s quite a hands-off approach to disinfection.

X-Mist Sanitiser / Deodoriser is a disinfecting mist that diffuses throughout the room, killing germs and destroying bacteria with minimal effort.*

Who can benefit: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Training Centres



  • Use in any room (from classrooms to gyms, locker rooms and equipment areas)

  • Eliminates odours, leaving a fresh clean smell that lasts

  • Eliminates microorganisms including E- coli, Salmonella and Legionella

  • Kills germs responsible for bad smells, colds, flu, staph infections, and MRSA

  • Remains active for up to 7 days after use

  • Cost effective and easy to use – depress nozzle and leave for one hour

  • Fully tested to BS EN 1276 & BS EN 1650


X-Mist helps make it easy for you to avoid cross-contamination and illness.